Farmer’s Wife Club
- Cost: $40.00 - Includes book
- Participants will need to purchase their own fabrics for the quilt. There are TONS of color options to choose from! (Just Google “Farmer’s Wife Quilt Images” to see what I mean). We will put together fat quarter bundles in different colorways for you to choose from if you’d like help getting started.
- We will demonstrate a new technique each month. We will begin with the easiest blocks, and work our way through new techniques until we finish with the most difficult blocks. If you don’t want to make all 110 blocks for the queen-sized quilt, you can choose one of the other sizes and do fewer blocks per month. Each participant will set her own goal as to how many blocks she would like to complete each month.
- Each participant will be issued a “punch card” the first month of the club. You will get 1 punch if you come to your class on your assigned day, and 1 punch if your previous month’s blocks are finished when you come in (bring them with you for show and tell each month). Punch cards can be redeemed at the end of the Farmer’s Wife Series for a 1% discount per punch on one item–a one-time discount of up to 22% off one item of your choice. Anyone who completes at least 50 blocks will be entered to win free quilting on their completed Farmer’s Wife Sampler (Free quilting is for an overall pattern only. Custom order will require payment for the difference between the cost of the job and what it would cost for an overall pattern).
- There are no penalties for not finishing your block each month. However, if you want to earn a larger discount, you will want to come in person to your class, because nobody else can get your card punched for you but you!
- Demonstrations on each month’s blocks will be given at 2:00 the 2nd Tuesday, 10:00 on the 2nd Thursday, or 1:00 the 2nd Saturday of each month. If you can’t make it to your own class, you are welcome to come to one of the other classes.
- Classes start the 8th, 10th, or 13th of March.
- We will have a Farmer’s Wife show and tell party one month after the last blocks are demonstrated.
Stop in soon to register in person or call 801-492-7929 to register by phone.